Wednesday, February 4, 2009

30 Day Shred

Oy so much for blogging every day, huh....

Well, Ravelry still consumes my life, I still knit far more than is normal for any human being, and I will update on my crafty type stuff soon.

In other news, I am out of shape.....horribly, HORRIBLY out of shape....so, since I am currently unemployed I decided it was time to do something about it.  I bought Jillian Michael's workout DVD 30 Day Shred, and her book Making the Cut, and am determined to get into a workout regimen.  

I will attempt to start this on sunday, and use the "30 Day Shred" dvd for the next 30 days, then start using her book regimen for the next 30 days after that.  

My schedule will be as follows, doing each workout level for 10 days, hopefully: 

Week 1 (February 8-17) Level 1
Week 2 (February 18-27) Level 2 
Week 3 (February 28-March 9) Level 3

As far as diet changes, I'm gonna try to take it slow and not go crazy, cause I suck at keeping at stuff like this.

-drinking more water
-little to no fried food
-eat more vegetables/salads (without lots of dressing and condiments, per usual)

If I survive the first 30 days I'm gonna try to follow Jillian's diet plan, but I think baby steps are a good plan for now. 

Since no one actually reads this blog, I'm gonna be doing this just for my own purposes, to keep myself motivated and track my progress, but if anyone stumbles upon this and wants to follow along, be my guest.  

No comments: