Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Mission: Accomplishing

And, i'm back again, with an update on Operation: End Procrastination. Here's a view of my bag o' knitting early last week, when i got home from Dayton....






Kind of a scary sight, eh? Here's a closer look at the projects inside...





Ruffled scarf from an old issue of Knit.1.....in purple Moonlight Mohair....








LeSlouch beret hat, with a nice olive green wool yarn I found at Knitting Garden....





Aaand the piece de resistance, my alien illusion scarf, from the first stitch n bitch....look its almost done!! got the new yarn i needed, and i'm ready to finish it.....

Thats all for now, i'll post when i'm done with all of the above....

1 comment:

knitherapy said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty projects :)

Glad your blog is not giving your error messages anymore... that was silly of it :) Let me know when you finish the alien scarf, or if you want to get together for a knitting night to finish the scarf :) I had my final today, so I'm free for the rest of the week.